Love Songs (with a Twist)
Sometimes love isn't pretty. It's not neat and it's not text book. Sometimes, it's downright dirty and a bit creepy. That being said, here are my Top 5 Love Songs (with a Twist).
5. Sarah Mclachlan - Possession
What could be more dangerous than stalking? This song was actually based off letters Sarah received from a deranged stalker who sued her for intellectual copyright infringement and then committed suicide.
4. The Pet Shop Boys - You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk
So many relationships are built on this type of jilted logic. It's just so easy to get wrapped up in this type of thing.
3. Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue - Where The Wild Roses Grow
Two of the most incredible voices/performers ever and they are together. Love is deadly in this not so typical love song.
2. The Smiths - Girlfriend In A Coma
I don't feel there's a need to justify the magnificence that is Morrissey.
1. Scissor Sisters - She's My Man
I dare you to find another song that represents a codependent/crazy in love/totally not good for you love song.
Post a Comment